FULL CIRCLE PLUMBING SERVICES, LLC
NOW HIRING: LICENSED PLUMBER
3/3/2021 – UNTIL FILLED
Full Circle Plumbing Services is looking to hire an experienced plumberto efficiently assume a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leaks to installing pipes, water heaters, new installs, remodels, and general repairs in both the commercial and residential service environments. Primarily service work, in locations varying daily throughout West Michigan – Allegan and Grand Rapids areas and surrounding.
A licensed candidate with 2 or more years’ experience is preferred. The Full Circle motto is: “Quality, Service, Integrity” and the ideal candidate would be an honest, hard-working individual who values providing quality service and requires minimal direction to complete jobs efficiently and to the highest standard. Candidates should be able to work competently with attention to detail. Full Circle Plumbing is a growing family-owned company run by 20-year master plumber, Eric Estelle. Check out our Five-Star rating on Facebook! Full Circle Plumbing has an extensive client base with many more opportunities available… we need the right plumber to join the team and help our business continue to grow!
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Repair domestic fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain water heaters and appliances.
- Facilitate new installs and remodels in homes and commercial spaces
- Proven experience as a plumber, self-starter and able to run jobs with minimal direction/supervision
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of water heaters, and appliances
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment
- Excellent customer service skills: friendly, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid plumbing license or near completion of license preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call Eric at 269-685-7243